J5o6n6G4r7ee3n6's profile picture

J5o6n6G4r7ee3n6's profile

J5o6n6G4r7ee3n6's Reviews

J5o6n6G4r7ee3n6 hasn't written any reviews yet or they are waiting for approval.

J5o6n6G4r7ee3n6's Comments

J5o6n6G4r7ee3n6 says: (9 years ago)
I've visited your store at the location of N. Beckley Ave. Lancaster TX where John Thompson is the manager, many times. I've on many times noticed the rude,unprofessional,inappropriate attitude of one of their overnite managers by the name of Brandy. She's always yelling and putting down the employees. I'm getting very annoyed and angered by this! Something needs to be done about this or else you'll be losing more then some customers as I'll informed my friends and family! Wal-mart doesn't need managers like that. Pregnancy is no excuse for that kind of management.
(Wal-Mart)

J5o6n6G4r7ee3n6 says: (9 years ago)
(Wal-Mart)

J5o6n6G4r7ee3n6's Messages

J5o6n6G4r7ee3n6 hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to J5o6n6G4r7ee3n6