IUHoosier's profile picture

IUHoosier's profile

IUHoosier's Reviews

IUHoosier's Comments

IUHoosier says: (5 years ago)
I have worn Levi's since I was eight years old (that was 54 years ago) I wore them all through college, in casual settings and on the job. My choice has always been 501 Button Fly. Through all these years I was always impressed by the attention to detail, the wear and fit of a "good"pair of Levi's. Yes I stepped over to Wrangler and Lee, but they were any match to a good pair of Levi's. Today I have Levi's made in Haiti and Egypt. The material is nothing like the old Levi's. It has an oily feel to it no matter how many times they have been washed. The feel is almost like fabrics that have been washed with too much fabric softner. The seams do not fit straight down the inseam or the outside of the leg. They cross to the front of the leg about mid way down. After several washings and wearing the stitching on the top of the back pockets start to tear away from the pants. I understand the cost of doing business. But this cost of doing cheap business is going to lose you a loyal customer. I have six pairs of these poorly made Levi's and I consider them a waste of money for what I have gotten in return.
(Levi Strauss & Co.)

IUHoosier's Messages

IUHoosier hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to IUHoosier