Hydro53's profile picture

Hydro53's profile

Hydro53's Reviews

Hydro53 hasn't written any reviews yet or they are waiting for approval.

Hydro53's Comments

Hydro53 says: (7 years ago)
As a hot tub cover dealer, I buy all my hot tub covers from ASC and have for the past 3 years. I've dealt with other manufacturers as well. The owner of Affordable Spa Covers is an innovator in the industry and has been making spa covers since he was 14 years old. He learned this business from the ground up and is sincere about his product and customer service. I've never been ignored or felt as if he was indifferent to my orders or my customers. His operation is clean and efficient. He is clear about his policies and the fact that you should inspect your cover upon delivery! The truck driver signs for the pickup saying it is not damaged. Damage will be by the trucking company and Affordable needs the customers help to recoup any losses. I understand that and I make sure my customers, getting drop shipments from Affordable, understand that as well. Shipping costs for a hot tub cover are $100+ It's not fair to want Affordable to accept that loss when all that is required is to inspect the hot tub cover and refuse it if damaged!
(AFFORDABLE SPA COVERS.COM)

Hydro53's Messages

Hydro53 hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to Hydro53