Hamlet1's profile picture

Hamlet1's profile

Hamlet1's Reviews

Hamlet1's Comments

Hamlet1 says: (8 years ago)
Get THIS. Moving one room of furniture from LA to NYC they "lost" a seven foot long. 400 pound COUCH. and my desktop computer. And, they have never once called me. I called them, and I continue to call them. All the head moron, Lindsey, did was call ME the scammer. Which meant they weren't looking OR they'd stolen my stuff. They are criminal and must be stopped. Any thoughts. If so, I am Keith at Currankei@aol.com". Thanks.
(ASW Express likes to short paying customers.)

Hamlet1 says: (8 years ago)
They "lost" two large, expensive items of mine. We shouldn't have to take this. What do we do? Who do we contact? Contact me, Keith, at "Currankei@aol.com if you have any thoughts.
(FAKE REVIEWS)

Hamlet1 says: (8 years ago)
Wow, did they hire a temp to sit there all day and write good reviews? Pathetic.

Hamlet1 says: (8 years ago)
You are lying. We all know that. You work for the company. UNIFORMS? Come ON...

Hamlet1 says: (8 years ago)
I, too, had a horrible experience with Ori. Not only, in moving my one room of furniture from LA to NYC, did they lose a COUCH, they "lost" my desktop computer. And this LINDSEY person is the DEVIL. Pure evil. They are criminals. Scammers. Thieves. Liars. And, they must be stopped. Any thoughts? I am Keith at "Currankei@aol.cm"
(WORST EXPERIENCE)

Hamlet1 says: (8 years ago)
I was also ripped off by Ori van Lines. They "lost" an expensive COUCH and my desktop computer. Maybe if we get enough people together... If you have any thoughts, email me, Keith, at "Currankei@aol.com". Thanks,
(FRAUD)

Hamlet1 says: (8 years ago)
Now, THIS is the Ori Van Lines I know and loathe! I'm SURE the rude person was named "Lindsey". She is a piece of WORK.I moved from LA to NYC with one room of furniture and they "lost" a COUCH and my desktop computer. We'll see hat happens, but these worms have GOT to be made to pay! Brought to trial! Contact me if you have any thoughts. I am Keith at "Currankei@aol.com". Thanks.
(Disappointing Service)

Hamlet1 says: (8 years ago)
Hmmm, which employee of Ori Van Lines wrote THIS review? You don't get a C- review from the Better Business Bureau for being "Fantastic! Best Ever! Amazing! Greatest Movers EVER! I wish I could marry Ori!"

How stupid do you think we are?

Hamlet1 says: (8 years ago)
I have also been burned by these criminals. They lost a COUCH and my desk top computer and the accused ME of scamming THEM and have done nothing to find my stuff.I was trying to be hopeful (who loses a COUCH?) but now I'be just given up. BUT, what can we DO to make Ori opay, literally andf figuratively? I'm Keith at "Currankei@aol.com".
(SHOULD GO TO)

Hamlet1's Messages

Hamlet1 hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to Hamlet1