HASEKAL's profile picture

HASEKAL's profile

HASEKAL's Reviews

HASEKAL hasn't written any reviews yet or they are waiting for approval.

HASEKAL's Comments

HASEKAL says: (7 years ago)
I have delt with several issues with safeway over the years. Several years ago I got some chinese food and choked on a coil from a metal dish scrubber. I couldn't get it out it was securely stuck in my throat. I had to literally dig it out. I called safeway to pull the chinese food somebody going to choke to death. They weren't concerned at all. Over the year it was very common and still is charging full price for sale items. Or not giving credit for coupons. The straw the finally broke the camels back was on 10/20/11. I came to customer service for western union I was yelled by a checker that I had 15 minutes to wait. I thought the checker had anger issues but whatever. I waited 20 minutes the customer service person never showed. Another employee showed up to cover. This women was very rude would not help nor look me in the eye. All of a sudden a whole line of people showed up. She ignored me totally. I was tired from working the overnight shift at work. I told i would like to get done and go home, she still didn't look at me and was a total jerk helping everybody but me. I was ready to cry I told I guess ill go home. She yelled and said maybe you should yelling it. This was the bonneylake WA. 98391 safeway I've gone to most of my life. I spend a small fortune there every month. No more they are horrible I've put up with too much crap! What jerks! There are plenty of other stores.
(worst costumer service)

HASEKAL's Messages

HASEKAL hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to HASEKAL