GreatDanes4U's profile picture

GreatDanes4U's profile

GreatDanes4U's Reviews

GreatDanes4U hasn't written any reviews yet or they are waiting for approval.

GreatDanes4U's Comments

GreatDanes4U says: (5 years ago)
As a previous suppliers of Fawn & Brindle Great Danes, I do have better quality than most but... My point is NO airline I am aware of allows shipping of a puppy without a Health Certificate with 10-days for domestic travel & 3-days for Canada. Google ranks me as #1 in the USA for "Fawn & Brindle Great Danes" so I have shipped a pup or two in my life!
Not all suppliers have my quality or standards! CHeck out www.GreatDanes4U.com for comparison. Never had any complaints for those I served through BuyPuppiesDirect/PureBreeders! I wish we still did business as they would clear my litters within 1-2 weeks. I still sell my pups out to good homes but it takes me longer to get it done.
(Ringleaders of puppymills!!!!!!!)

GreatDanes4U says: (5 years ago)
I have sold some quality Fawn & Brindle Great Danes thru this site in the past. They screened me hard and after problems with International shipping (local airport does not do it), they chose to drop me due to the extra expenses that would be incurred rather than to limit my pup sales to lower 48-states only! Google ranks me #1 in the USa for "Fawn & Brindle Great Danes"! All my shipping crates had my GreatDanes4U.com logo on them along with shipper info in case of airline problems and several clients did call to thank me for their pup and to get additional info. I always directed additional inquiries for future pups and compliments back to their site! I never recieved any complaints from customers. Scheduling shipping occassionaly was a hassel especially if the clients wanted immediate delivery but I could not talk to them on the phone. The organization has to maintain the firewall for their sales. Yes they do charge for their "Lifetime" warranty & service. My pups almost always look netter than most they have to offer with proven OFA certs, DNA profilling and 4-5 Generation color-pure pedigrees. As with most services, some providers are good, some are not. I think they lost out more on no longer working with me than I have as I stay sold out!
(Buypuppiesdirect.com)

GreatDanes4U's Messages

GreatDanes4U hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to GreatDanes4U