Getmymoney's profile picture

Getmymoney's profile

Getmymoney's Reviews

Getmymoney's Comments

Getmymoney says: (4 years ago)
I purchased 2 American Express prepaid gift cards through AAA membership website in December of last year, I called and cancelled the cards and requested for a refund because I did not the the cards after all. This is now febuary and I have not received the refund back in my visa card . When I called the customer service I have been told the refund is processed and it will take 15 days, I waited 15 days I did not get the money, I called the customer service again, the refused had to be processed again and I was again told it will take another 15 days to process. Today 2/12/2013 I have not received my money or refund . I. Gave them a call and a guy over the phone told me sorry mem" I. Will have to place an order because for your refund, and is there anything I could help you with. It will take about 15 to 20 days for the refund to come through.. I am very frustrated and disappointed.with company and their outsourced customer service employees. Is their any one who can tell me how I can get my money refunded sooner or tell me what else I do.
(American Express)

Getmymoney's Messages

Getmymoney hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to Getmymoney