Edwardwilliams's profile picture

Edwardwilliams's profile

Edwardwilliams's Reviews

Edwardwilliams's Comments

Edwardwilliams hasn't written any comments yet.

Edwardwilliams's Messages

marta3558 says: (4 years ago)
Can you please e-mail of the information you state online.

MadinAustin says: (10 years ago)
We just purchased a new washer and dryer from Conn's in Austin (Lakeline Mall). It was delivered on 12/30 and was not working by 12/31. I called Conn's Service and they said they could not get anyone out until the 5th to look at it. They told me I could call the Fridgedare 800 number to see if they had a service company that could get to me sooner. I called and spoke to this other company and they called me first thing on the 5th and told me they could be out within 30 minutes to look at it. So I had them look it over and they said they would need to order two new boards and a motor to fix it (that sounds like a new washer to me). So we called back to Conn's and they said tough luck - since we called another company they would no longer handle this issue. The rude service people told my husband that we should have called within 24 hours (which we did) and since we chose to call another company (which they suggested) that they are no longer responsible. The local store people would not even let us talk to a manager but my husband finally got him when he actaully answered on of our calls to the store. Their customer service is horrible. My neighbor told us not to buy from Conn's and we should have listened!!! Never again.

Send a message to Edwardwilliams