DobbyDobbs's profile picture

DobbyDobbs's profile

DobbyDobbs's Reviews

DobbyDobbs hasn't written any reviews yet or they are waiting for approval.

DobbyDobbs's Comments

DobbyDobbs says: (6 years ago)
I am obviously joining a long list of people who have been royally screwed by this company. GreenTree has had our mortgage (sold to them from BofA about 1 1/2 years ago). We recently refinanced with another lender. I talked with GT personnel on 1/25/13 to confirm the payoff and closing of the account. They confirmed it was paid off and closed. During the same conversation, I wanted confirmation that the three monthly payments I had scheduled for 1/30, 2/28, and 3/30 were being canceled. They verbally confirmed they were. Imagine my shock today, 1/31/13 when I log into my checking account and see the 1/30/13 payment debited from my checking account. Imagine my outrage when I called to ask what was going on and they said they had no record of my request to cancel scheduled payments on an account that had been paid in full and closed. I was told I would have to submit to them in writing a letter stating that I didn't want anymore payments debited on a closed account. Unf--king believable. I was beyond outraged when they told me that they would not deviate from their policy of waiting 30 days from receipt of funds to refund my more than $2,000 payment.
(Green Tree Servicing LLC)

DobbyDobbs's Messages

DobbyDobbs hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to DobbyDobbs