Dminkel's profile picture

Dminkel's profile

Dminkel's Reviews

Dminkel's Comments

Dminkel says: (6 years ago)
My Nightmare with PODS has ended. I had to drive a thousand mile round trip to unload and reload a Uhaul truck and drive back to my home because PODS could not get my things delivered in the time frame I need them. Before I left to retrieve my stuff, I was able to speak with a supervisor at PODS. This is all because of one man who was willing to help me. His name is Christian and I want to personally thank him for doing exactly what he said he would do and that was to get me in touch with his supervisor. I had the opportunity to speak with her about this situation. She was willing to give us the $450.00 for the cost of the trucks to move my stuff in. I do appreciate her going an extra bit to help us. This will never come close to the over cost and emotional distress I experienced doing business with PODS. I wish there had been a different outcome but all my stuff is with me and in the end I guess that is all I wanted. I must say Uhaul was incredible. We discovered while packing the truck it was going to be short and we were going to need a small trailer, you haul provided it for free. We also discovered that the gas gage did not work and they gave us another discount. Uhaul has been in the business of moving people for a lot of years and understand customer service.
(POD Quotes)

Dminkel's Messages

Dminkel hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to Dminkel