Dmcalister's profile picture

Dmcalister's profile

Dmcalister's Reviews

Dmcalister's Comments

Dmcalister says: (4 years ago)
I have had nothing but great experiences with Sephora up until recently. I recently sent two returns; I had a bad reaction to one and the color of the other one did not at all match the description on the website. I sent them back separately since the one I knew I did not like immediately and the other, it took me some time to notice the terrible reaction on my skin. The last time I used Sephora's pre-paid mail label to return a product was a little while back but it took them over 3 weeks to acknowledge the refund then another week to get the refund back on my card. I do a decent amount of online shopping; enough to know that's excessive. Of course, Sephora blamed it on USPS. So, this time I returned my items using my own UPS labels so I could track them. Well, they received one over a week ago and the other one a few days ago. Still no acknowledgement. I'm sorry but I work for a company who retails online and our customers don't put up with this kind of stuff. Of course they are once again trying to blame the courier but I sent them the tracking number and I know they received it. I emailed about this and was told to call and when I call, I'm put on hold for excessive periods of time. My company's customers would really not put up with that either; we do not tolerate our reps refusing to help customers or leaving them on hold so long they hang up. It's unacceptable. Their customer service...well I can't even call it that; it's a poor excuse for the word and an insult to anyone who really performs services to customers.
(Worst customer service at Sephora.com)

Dmcalister says: (4 years ago)
(Worst customer service at Sephora.com)

Dmcalister's Messages

Dmcalister hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to Dmcalister