DisappointedParent's profile picture

DisappointedParent's profile

DisappointedParent's Reviews

DisappointedParent hasn't written any reviews yet or they are waiting for approval.

DisappointedParent's Comments

DisappointedParent says: (3 years ago)
I have always sat down and watched Good Luck Charlie with my daughter. That is, until today. I was in shock as the two mom episode began to play out. I couldn't believe it! I felt completely blindsided and betrayed by Disney! I quickly turned the channel. I am so angered not only that this controversial episode was aired on a child's program but also by the way in which it was handled. It was deviant in the way it was slipped into a, "final episode". And, as I have have been researching this, discovered you had to have experts come in and handle the delicate matter of the show. Hey, there's a clue for you Disney, if it has to be handled delicately because of the controversy, then it has NO business being in a children's show!!! I am the parent of my child and will handle controversial matters in my way that I feel is best to educate my child. That agenda had NO BUSINESS on children's television! We have now deleted the Disney Channel along with Disney XD and have already deleted the Family Channel. Disney now sits in the deleted garbage in company with the Playboy Channel, HBO, Movie Channel and other family inappropriate channels. Nice Disney? This clearly is not the Disney of my youth. Mr. Walt Disney is probably rolling in his grave today!
(Disney Channel)

DisappointedParent's Messages

DisappointedParent hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to DisappointedParent