DevilsAdvocate's profile picture

DevilsAdvocate's profile

DevilsAdvocate's Reviews

DevilsAdvocate's Comments

DevilsAdvocate says: (10 years ago)
That was the worst grammar I have ever heard.
(Bad Review for Magic Jack Scam)

DevilsAdvocate says: (10 years ago)
Wasn't sure if this went through or not, so I figured I'd re-do it just in case. But anyways... I was on here to get Magic Jack tips until I read your ridiculous post about regulating this sector. What the hell is wrong with you, and why do you want MORE government intervention? Isn't it bad enough already?! It's one private company competing with another, and that's what Capitalism is all about. Why do you want some Totalitarian government ruling eeeeverything in our daily lives? It's people like you that are turning this country into a shit-show. I'm in the military, and although I fight for your right so you can say whatever you want, I have to respect that. But if you have a problem with how we do things here in America, then you need to get the hell out of my country and make yourself at home in China, North Korea, etc...
(JCMeg56)

DevilsAdvocate says: (10 years ago)
JCMeg56, what the hell is wrong with you? MORE regulation?! This is a private company competing with another private company. It's called Capitalism, and that's what makes this country great. Get over it. But no, it's people like you who want Totalitarian governments to rule eeeverything in our daily lives, and it pisses off the true Americans who are actually trying to earn an honest living. I'm currently in the military, and although I fight for your rights so you can say whatever you want, and I respect your position, if you don't like how we do things here in the U.S., get the hell out and make yourself at home in China, North Korea, etc.
(Magic Jack)

DevilsAdvocate's Messages

DevilsAdvocate hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to DevilsAdvocate