Debi2's profile picture

Debi2's profile

Debi2's Reviews

Debi2's Comments

Debi2 says: (8 years ago)
Did you file a dispute with your credit card company or the Attorney General in MI, the man is a lying cheat, I have been fighting him since Nov and he should be shut down. Best of luck! See my comment as an update to my fight
(obaker1)

Debi2 says: (8 years ago)
Filed a Dipute with Credit card company as per advice from a caring employee at Planet Mobility
aka Medical Mobility. Dispute has been going on since mid Nov, waited 60 days for Mr. Woods to respond, he did not, so Credit card co took money out of his account. Mr. Woods then contacted me to return the scooter, after a bunch of lies he finally sent out UPS paid labels. Meanwhile he told me not to do anything with credit card o as they already took the money from him and credited me. He then called my credit card co and told them I was NOT cooperating in returning the $1650.00 scooter and got the charges reversed back to me. I call my credit card co and told them what was going on, I was told to keep the tracking numbers as proof of return. Mr. Woods was supposed to credit me within 15 days of receiving the scooter. I had been sick for a week and then hospitalized for another week and just called my credit card co and was told by someone else in dispute center that it was closed and I should have disputed his chargeback. WELL I did not know about the chargeback until the next statement. I nearly had another heart attack. I finally asked to speak to a supervisor and things are back on track as I have provided proof of return. These companies whose CEO is this weasel of a man Michael Woods needs to be closed down and Mr. Woods should be in jail, handicapped himself, he pockets all money, does not pay his bills and rips off the disabled.
(Debi2)

Debi2's Messages

watchdogwatchin says: (6 years ago)
I am a writer at The Macomb Daily newspaper based in Mount Clemens, Michigan, near where Planet Mobility and Michael Woods are located. The attorney general today charged him with fraud charges, and I am doing a story. I noticed you complained about the company at measuredup.com and would like to communicate with you about your experience. My email is jamie.cook@macombdaily.com. Phone is 5860783-0314. I need to talk to asap for the story. thanks.

Send a message to Debi2