Crazymom's profile picture

Crazymom's profile

Crazymom's Reviews

Crazymom hasn't written any reviews yet or they are waiting for approval.

Crazymom's Comments

Crazymom says: (6 years ago)
HughesNet is the worse internet connection ever I have it for a week and it was so slow that I couldn't play any games in facebook I pass all week calling and the costumer service is the worse In a week I decide to go back to Verizon and they give me a better deal. When I cancel they told me they will send somebody to pick up the equipment I put everything in the box and wait. After 3 months pass and I forgot about my bad experience with them I went to check my balance in my Debit card because I have to pay my rent the day I just got paid and they took all the money I have my rent I call them and they told me that I didn't return the equipment I explain that the person told me they will send somebody for it. I said ok the next day I took everything and send it. I wait they receive the package and call them again now they are telling me that I have to wait 2 to 3 weeks for I can receive my money back in the mean time I already have a court date for my rent they took the money and now they dont want to returned. If u thinking try Hugues net please dont they will ripe u off. The supervisor didn't have the balls to talk to me. Be careful with HUGHESNET they are a RIPE OFF!!!!!
(Hughesnet)

Crazymom's Messages

Crazymom hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to Crazymom