Cosdoc's profile picture

Cosdoc's profile

Cosdoc's Reviews

Cosdoc hasn't written any reviews yet or they are waiting for approval.

Cosdoc's Comments

Cosdoc says: (9 years ago)
The Walmart at Belle Isle in OKC. OK. Needs a new overhaul in managers. who ever is running this store can't schedule their employees if their life depended on it. I have never seen this store ever have enough staff for check out or to cover their high profile areas.I just left that store with over $100.00 left in the cart because i didn't want to wait any longer than the 15 minutes I had already waited. If some one from walmart reads this change your managerial staff. if any one else reads this stay away from this store or go to target on May. I' sick and tired of this stores BS.
(poor customer service or lack...)

Cosdoc says: (9 years ago)
The Walmart at
(Wal-Mart)

Cosdoc's Messages

Cosdoc hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to Cosdoc