Consumerist2010's profile picture

Consumerist2010's profile

Consumerist2010's Reviews

Consumerist2010's Comments

Consumerist2010 says: (6 years ago)

just read the review. Ricardo Moreas is a horrible business person. Beware of his product and his warranty. Also his demeanor is unacceptable. I vow to speak to every single company he deals with to make sure they understand how he deals with consumers. Also I will send them recorded conversations as proof.
(Consumerist2010)

Consumerist2010 says: (7 years ago)
How is the floor holding up? When did you install this floor? Be wearing of the product & keep an eye on all traffic area's as this manufacturer has had many issues with there product holding up. Dealing with warranty claims and there claims department or there president Ricardo Moraes is a nightmare. Ricardo Moraes doesn't care about the consumer at all and just cares about making money. So be aware of your product and the warranty. Document any issues with the floor and make sure you keep the records. Enjoy the wood other wise and hope you're not a consumer that gets affected by non honoring of warranty on there product.
(Super WOW)

Consumerist2010 says: (7 years ago)
I have had the same issue with this company. They aren't honoring my warranty either. I see you've dealt with Ricardo as well. I have recently started searching the same issue online and have found several other sites with different users complaining of the same or similar issue. I think they are changing the process in which they produce there wood and in fact might be moving there product line to China. Not sure how you can have Brazilian exotic wood being milled in China but these days you never know. Assuming they aren't honoring your warranty for the same reason they aren't warranting mine could be a sign of the company having financial problems but either way if your floor is defective and you've got proof you should take them to court. After speaking with Ricardo I can understand why people wouldn't want to do business with him. I am currently still trying to resolve this with them but Ricardo doesn't return phone calls or e mails. This in my opinion shows the companies worth and like in your review what they really care about which is $$$. I will also start a review here. I will also be posting on other forums and contacting builders in the Tri State area who I work with on a commercial level. I say boycott this product. The internet is very powerful and so is word of mouth. Good luck to you in your case.
(Worst Customer Serivce and doesn't honor Warranty)

Consumerist2010's Messages

Consumerist2010 says: (6 years ago)

Send a message to Consumerist2010