Connnightmare88's profile picture

Connnightmare88's profile

Connnightmare88's Reviews

Connnightmare88 hasn't written any reviews yet or they are waiting for approval.

Connnightmare88's Comments

Connnightmare88 says: (5 years ago)
I went into the store a few months ago for their grand opening and a Mexican woman assisted me with my paperwork and I think she may have put more income down on my part then what I said just so I could qualify..So I was approved for $4000 and I didn't want to use that full amount so I decided to get one thing I needed which was a laptop and I couldn't pick up their display and wasn't aware that it didn't have a disk player and it was the most expensive laptop there..so then I thought about adding a $700 flat screen with the 3D...so with that it was much less than $4000...she purposely added their warranty to use up the full $4000...Not understanding her accent I was completely ripped off and I REGRET paying so much each month for these shitty products that I shouldn't have gotten in the first place...I really regret working with people who only want their commission and SCREW YOU OVER! SHITTY STORE DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY THERE!!!!!! How to figure out how to get out of this nightmare...It's been making me depressed...I shouldn't be paying this much on the two items I got there... Please someone help me.
(Conn's Appliance)

Connnightmare88's Messages

Connnightmare88 hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to Connnightmare88