Clarkarella's profile picture

Clarkarella's profile

Clarkarella's Reviews

Clarkarella hasn't written any reviews yet or they are waiting for approval.

Clarkarella's Comments

Clarkarella says: (6 years ago)
I completely agree with awildah54. We are a service provider and not even officially signed up with the company. We received an emergency call from them on June 29th for assistance with a plumbing call because they couldn't get anyone else to take the call. We agreed to do it, even though it was already 4pm on a friday afternoon. They emailed us an agreement to pay us via Fedex within 24hrs of receiving the work invoice. We have yet to be paid 28 days later!! I am on hold with them right now going on 26 min. after being disconnected twice. We have emailed all contacts available with company, called all contacts including main number on website and continually get answering machines, full mail boxes, and even a contact number for Ray Burgess in accounting without an access code to even leave a message. No one will return our calls/emails! The 3 times in the last month I have gotten through to a live person, I was disconnected and unable to get through immediately until today. I am now being told that Ray Burgess is the only one that can issue a check and he has been out for 3 days with a family emergency. Ray Burgess is the owner of the company/Accounting Manager. Jaime Felix (work approval line) was unavailable when the work needed to be approved at the policy holder's home. Only an answering machine was on to leave a message and we never heard back about whether the emergency work was approved. The amount we are waiting to be paid on is $115.00. Obviously there should be no reason to deny this claim when there was a water leak coming through their ceiling that was fixed so further damage would be prevented. Please check their BBB listing. They have an "F" right now. Please do your research and weigh the positive reviews with the negative reviews. Try calling the company a few times before signing up at different times. If you get an answering machine or full mailbox, good luck when you have your air out in a heat wave or a broken pipe leaking everywhere. Vendors/service providers - you will waste more time/money than any possible increase in business. I will be filing a complaint with the BBB if we do not receive payment by August 1st. Old Republic and HBW 210 are 2 warranty companies that we have found reputable for home owners and service providers.
(Arkidus Home Protection)

Clarkarella's Messages

Clarkarella hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to Clarkarella