Chenita's profile picture

Chenita's profile

Chenita's Reviews

Chenita hasn't written any reviews yet or they are waiting for approval.

Chenita's Comments

Chenita says: (9 years ago)
While I was shopping at the Plesaton Ca Walmart I notice how many people who are of Asian decent working there . I also noticed how different americans are treated. I've wittness racial profileing on many of my vists tp walmart.And I'm from the south where there is lots of ethinic differnces. While I was in Walmart I wittiness a Asian man stopping a customer at the door. The asian man was the door man and he is sopposse to check every ones reciept, and that is ok. But the Asian man was not checking every one's reciepts. This African American Lady had just bought a Big screen T.V, and the Asian man yell out stopped and made the poor woman pull all her things out ,after he seen she had purchased everything on her receipt,She was very angery and the srore manger was not understanding.I purchased a swim suit for my 5yr and I went to a Asian cashier and when she ringed up the cost of the suit she double charged me $15.00 more. After I explained to her that the swimsuit came togther. She called the manger and suggested that the tags could of been switched. Yes! I was fumming. After the manger seen that the swimsuit was one whole swimsuit I was chareged the correct amount.The Walmart in Plasanton has lots of issues that need to be delt with seriuosly.Start hiring real Americans , whither they are europian, african, mexican, american indian, we are out there but walmart in plesanton is based on non american services.I hope that real americans would boycot walmart. And start shopping at real american stores like Target, or Kmart places that employee real americans.
(Wal-Mart)

Chenita's Messages

dreamcial40 says: (9 years ago)
dear chenita. i work a walmart.why does all afican american think we just stoped them.i do not care if u are white black red any thing. if u have something out of a bag the door greeter looks at it.that is thier job.so do not think they are the only one get stop with a big tv any thing that does noy fit in a bag.people like u do not understand we have to do our job.i am a casher yes we do wrong thing we only do what we are told to do.i work with alot of driffent people .

Send a message to Chenita