Brenda33's profile picture

Brenda33's profile

Brenda33's Reviews

Brenda33 hasn't written any reviews yet or they are waiting for approval.

Brenda33's Comments

Brenda33 says: (5 years ago)
After being a Centurylink customer for over 2 years I switched from a phone/internet bundle to Prism's internet/cable bundle. I was informed the internet would be a lot faster with Prism but this was not the case. After 7 months of service and a notice of impending price increases I terminated my service. A few weeks later a larger than expected bill was received into my email. I tried to view the bill thru Century Link's website and could not so I called. I was informed I was charged an early termination fee as I had a verbal contract to retain internet services for 1 year. I explained this was not the case and requested they pull the records of my order call. I was told the records of calls from August 2012 would no longer be available. The rep was rude informing me over and over again that I had agreed to this on multiple occasions. She claimed one of these additional occasions would have been a group pre-install order call which I never received. I told her this and requested she provide me with the date of this call so I could show her phone records that this never occurred. She said it was on August 9th, but would not provide me with an email address or fax # to send call records to telling me it wouldn't matter anyway as I had agreed to this verbal contract and would be charged no matter what. Then the rep that was arguing with me insisting conversations that never occurred had occurred had the nerve to tell me she was tired of arguing with me. After stating there was another customer service # I could call she provided it but only after I requested it 3 times. Of course I did pull my phone records after the call and the phone calls on August 9th were with family and friends.
(Centurylink)

Brenda33's Messages

Brenda33 hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to Brenda33