BooBooBear75's profile picture

BooBooBear75's profile

BooBooBear75's Reviews

BooBooBear75 hasn't written any reviews yet or they are waiting for approval.

BooBooBear75's Comments

BooBooBear75 says: (5 years ago)
I thought leaving T-Mobile was great since I hated there service I got with Cricket which by the way is the worst company I have ever delt with for one trying to get a live person to speak with is like trying to win the lottery then you call a cricket store most of the time they don't even bother answering the phone and it's normal store hours. My phone is worthless junk & my kids phone has to be replaced & he only had it for 2 moths I would't give ¢2 for there phones. I don't know what's worse all I just listed or the joke about warenties on their phones.
(Cricket Wireless)

BooBooBear75 says: (5 years ago)
(Cricket Wireless)

BooBooBear75's Messages

BooBooBear75 hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to BooBooBear75