Blocker2092's profile picture

Blocker2092's profile

Blocker2092's Reviews

Blocker2092 hasn't written any reviews yet or they are waiting for approval.

Blocker2092's Comments

Blocker2092 says: (5 years ago)
Why does it take so long for account now to send your return back to IRS if they are not going to allow the deposit to go thru their bank. I let my brother use mu account to receive his taxes IRS SENT THE PAYMENT but account now rejected it. Account now said it would be 72 hours for them to return the refund check to IRS it's been 96 hrs and my brother called IRS today and they have not received his refund . We have all fallen on hard time and we need our money to survive. No one should be allowed to place holds or hold someone's money if the company had problems with me as a consumer do not wait until I put my money in your business them start telling me all these different rules and holding my money. If the IRS allowed it to go thru them what is your problem with receiving the deposit. This was my first time using the card and if you thought their was fraud you should have sent me a letter or phone call. This is bad business,,,,,, Also I never seen a business where you can not talk to a human. I was able to speak to a human in the beginning then when I called back only can leave a message who am I leaving a message for I do not know anyone their just want my brother's refund sent back to IRS like you said . That does not show good faith when you won't allow your staff to handle customers concerns.
(Not posting my tax refund)

Blocker2092's Messages

Blocker2092 hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to Blocker2092