Bamawife's profile picture

Bamawife's profile

Bamawife's Reviews

Bamawife hasn't written any reviews yet or they are waiting for approval.

Bamawife's Comments

Bamawife says: (5 years ago)
We bought a brand new high end microwave from Home Dept online and paid an extra $100 to have it INSTALLED above the oven in place of the range hood. They had no problem getting all our payment and making it very clear when THEY were available for the installation. I took off work, cleared everything off my counters and inside my upper cabinets and when "Home Depot" arrived, it turned out to be some local delivery boy from a place I had never even heard of. Our house is barely a year old. Contractors built hundreds of new homes after an F5 tornado destroyed much of the city last year, so the house we moved into a month ago is all brand new beautiful wiring, all hardwired and ready for any kitchen appliances we put in. We had somebody else install a new washer and dryer in about ten minutes who told us he hasn't seen such well-organized professional wiring like this in a long time! The delivery boy looked at our outlet, which had a closed switchcover plate on it, and said they don't install "hardwired" appliances. We now need to call an electrician, have them install a new box, then we can call Home Depot back and they can return and install the microwave. We were told when we bought it that the "professionals" could install ANYTHING. The HD manager said if we bought it in the store, they would have told us in person what we needed in our house. Yeah, I bet! The in store guys are even worse--they don't know anything and would say ANYTHING to make that sale. This happened TODAY! Now I'm getting the run-around about our delivery fee we paid, trying to find an electrician on a Friday afternoon who can't get here until Monday, I've got a huge microwave in a box in the middle of the kitchen floor, and all my plates and dishware and glasses are stacked up on the dining room table for the rest of the weekend! All we wanted was some microwave popcorn and thanks to the idiots at Home Depot, we have a huge mess, a HUGE expense, and a nice microwave that keeps getting more and more expensive! We will never shop Home Depot again!
(Home Depot)

Bamawife's Messages

Bamawife hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to Bamawife