AccountNow's profile picture

AccountNow's profile

AccountNow's Reviews

AccountNow hasn't written any reviews yet or they are waiting for approval.

AccountNow's Comments

AccountNow says: (2 years ago)
Hello Trevi,
I am sorry to hear that you had a restriction on your account. Generally, when verification documents are requested it is to protect you and the funds you may have on your card.. There are instances where the process can be delayed due to illegible documents or additional documents that we may need. I understand how inconvenient this can be. If your issue has not been resolved, we would be happy to look into this further for you. Please send us an email at executiveoffice@accountnowinc.com and provide your full name, address and last 4 digits of your card number.
(4/23/15 to Present)

Dear gregory583,
I would like to address your concerns about our monthly fee. Can you send us an email at customerserviceMU@accountnowinc.com referencing your name (as it appears on your card), last four digits of your card number and best number to reach you at?
(direct deposit lie)

Dear Kdranr,
I am sorry to hear that you did not have a positive experience when you called in regarding an ATM not dispensing your funds. I'd like to further assist you and answer any additional questions you may have. Unfortunately we cannot discuss your personal information in a public forum. Can you send us an email at customerserviceMU@accountnowinc.com with your name (as it appears on your card), last four digits of your card number, and best number to reach you at?
AccountNow
(very unhappy 10 year customer)

Hello tcamya,
I am sorry to hear you are having some issues with your account. I'd like to help. Unfortunately we cannot discuss your personal information in a public forum. Can you send me an email with your name (as it appears on your card), last four digits of your card number, and best number to reach you at?
AccountNow
(fraudsters will not release money. sent everything but vial of blood)

Dear rhondawalker,

I'd like to help resolve the issue that you are having with your account. Unfortunately we cannot discuss your personal information in a public forum. Can you please email us at customerservceMU@accountnowinc.com and reference your name (as it appears on your card), last four digits of your card number, and best number to reach you at? Thanks and have a great day.

(tax money)

Dear Zuc4444,
We'd like to take a further look at your account and address your concern. Unfortunately we cannot discuss your personal information on a public forum. Can you send us an email at customerserviceMU@accountnowinc.com referencing your name (as it appears on your card), last four digits of your card number, and best number to reach you at? Thanks and have a great day.
AccountNow
(Not posting my tax refund)

Dear mytahjay0,
We'd like to help resolve any issue you may be having with your AccountNow account. Unfortunately we cannot discuss your personal information on a public forum. Can you send us an email at customerserviceMU@accountnowinc.com referencing your name (as it appears on your card), last four digits of your card number, and best number to reach you at? Thanks and have a great day.
AccountNow
(ACCOUNT NOW prepaid TOOK MONEY)

Dear iamursunshine7,
I am sorry for any inconvenience your account restriction has caused you. I'd like to further assist you with your account and help resolve any outstanding issue you may have. Can you send us an email at customerserviceMU@accountnowinc.com and reference your name (as it appears on your card), last four digits of your card number, and best phone number to reach you at? Unfortunately we cannot discuss your personal information in a public forum. Have a great day.
(WTF?!)

Hello Kliggins,
We would be more than happy to assist you with your account. Can you send us an email at customerserviceMU@accountnowinc.com referencing your name (as it appears on your card), last four digits of your card number, and best phone number to reach you at? For security purposes we cannot discuss your personal information in a public forum. Have a great day!
George (GF)
(My account is restricted)

Dear Gorgeous,
I am sorry to hear you are having some issues with your account. I'd like to help. Can you please send an email to customerserviceMU@accountnowinc.com and reference your name (as it appears on your card), last four digits of your card number, and best number to reach you at? Unfortunately I cannot discuss your account information in a public forum although I would love the opportunity to resolve your account issues. Have a great day!
(Card compromised)

Dear Gorgeous,
(Card compromised)

Hello aprilbarker85,
I am sorry to hear you are having some issues with your account. We’d like to help. Can you send us an email at customerserviceMU@accountnowinc.com and reference your name (as it appears on your card), last four digits of your card number, and best phone number to reach you at? Hope to hear from you soon.
AccountNow
(SICK OF ACCOUNT NOW MESSING WITH MY MONEY!!!)

Hello Sparker323,
Glad I was able to help you out over the phone today. Let me know if you need any assistance, I am always happy to help. You have my direct number. Have a great evening!
(FRAUDULENT BUSINESS PRACTICES)

Hello AccountNowLess,
If you have any questions or concerns, we’d like to help. Can you send us an email at customerserviceMU@accountnowinc.com and reference your name and a phone number to reach you at?
There are many great benefits to having an account with us. We offer a Purchase Rewards program, Bill Pay, plus we offer different plans to better suit your needs. We look forward to hearing from you. Have a great day!
AccountNow
(ACCOUNT NOW WILL SCREW YOU)

Hello Sparker323,
I am sorry to hear you had some issues with your account. I’d like to address some of your concerns and answer any questions you may have. Unfortunately we cannot discuss your personal information in a public forum. Can you send us an email at customerserviceMU@accountnowinc.com and reference your name (as it appears on your card), last four digits of your card number, and best number to reach you at?
Thanks
(FRAUDULENT BUSINESS PRACTICES)

AccountNow's Messages

AccountNow hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to AccountNow