AaronK47's profile picture

AaronK47's profile

AaronK47's Reviews

AaronK47's Comments

AaronK47 says: (5 years ago)
Hello, I had called in earlier after I was told to make a call. I was told I would be e-mailed within 24 hours with an RMA number but yet never got one. I later tried e-mailing the support through your website for an RMA, but never got a response. I do understand that something may be wrong and you guys are trying respond to e-mails. My e-mail is aaronvyp@yahoo.com, it would be helpful if you guys took another look to see if my e-mail was in your inbox. Thankyou for reading this, and have a nice day
(airsplat)

AaronK47's Messages

airsplat says: (5 years ago)
Aaron,

My name is Larry I am a member of our feedback team. I would like to speak to you directly to try to resolve this matter. If you could please contact us directly via phone at 626-539-3900 we would like to make this a more favorable situation for you.

Please note we do everything we can to reply to all of our customers emails within 24 hours. There is always a chance that the email may have gone into a spam folder of some reason. Again please call me directly so that I can assist you with any concerns you may have.

Larry K.