AAMCO's profile picture

AAMCO's profile

AAMCO's Reviews

AAMCO's Comments

AAMCO says: (5 years ago)
AAMCO, CLACKAMAS, OR 97015
I love the customer service at this AAMCO. I followed Eric, the customer service manager to this store because I like his honesty. Even after about a year, Eric remembered me! I had the opportunity to speak with the owner - I really like him, and I know he takes pride in his business. I knew one of the mechanics from prior dealings (great person) and his son Joshua worked on my Suburban and did an awesome and thorough job with my black beauty.
I did not need a power steering pump, just some hoses reattached, which was one of my concerns when I went in for an oil change. During the inspection, Joshua found that one of the calipers was installed incorrectly, it was leaking brake fluid (by another AAMCO), and they were both corrected under warranty. Thank you, Joshua and Ed! I now know my 3-TON truck will stop which is a wonderful thing!
(AAMCO)

AAMCO's Messages

AAMCO says: (5 years ago)
AAMCO, CLACKAMAS, OR 97015