721eetq's profile picture

721eetq's profile

721eetq's Reviews

721eetq hasn't written any reviews yet or they are waiting for approval.

721eetq's Comments

721eetq says: (5 years ago)
... and what are you doing about it? If we don't do anything about these strange and unlawful practices we are all going to lose our homes. We won't be heard if we are silent. We need to join together and file a class action suit against Green Tree Servicing , LLC. Please email me at ms.patjames@gmail.com.
(nikkis1000)

721eetq says: (5 years ago)
Get ready for a fight from all the consumers you have cheated.
(Green Tree Servicing LLC)

Good morning cltjim:

Please add me to the list of class action suit against Greentree Servicing, LLC and lets move forward with it now. I did some research on class action suits because I planned on going to the courthouse, seek out lawyers who would be interested to get this serious issue started, then I decided to look up complaints against Greentree Servicing and alas I found hundreds of complaints.

The short version of my story goes like this:
I purchased my house in Geogia in 2006 and mortgge was sold to GMAC. I have never had any issues with GMAC. I always get a clear and concise statement from GMAC. Then GMAC declared bankruptcy and sold/transferred my mortgage to the servicing company from hell called Greentree Servicing, LLC ("Greentree"). My first payment to Greentree began on 2/1/13. I have never been late, their statements are confusing, the amounts fluctuate each month and because I have a fix rate mortgage I ignore it and pay principal, interest and escrow. Like most other "normal" mortgage companies the payment is due on the 1st and if payment is received by them after the 16th a late charge is added. If payments are made before the 30th it will not be reported to credit bureau; but Greentree begins to harass me on the 1st. Additionally, the customer service reps are rude, they talk over you, tell you to shut up and listen and constantly argues.

The other issue is my escrow payments - My escrow increased October 2012 and I began making the new payment to GMAC from November 2012 thru January 2013 when they sold/transferred to Greentree and I continue to make the new payment to Greentree from February 2013 to present; however, Greentree insist that I have a shortfall in my escrow and have the audacity to charge me additional monies, plus a fee for spreading the shortfall and threatened that if I don't pay the amount they bill me and continue to pay the fixed amount they will apply it to the deficiency and not to my mortgage. Listen, I will tell the judge that I will not pay the amount that Greentree is asking because I do not owe additional monies. I told them to stop paying my escrow as I will handle it and I will remit principal and interest but they say I cannot be released from the escrow until I pay the amounts they are asking for. In essence, they are holding me hostage.

I need Greentree to go away! We the people need to confiscate their license and drive them out of business. There is so much more I can write but I will save it for the lawsuit. Are you with me? If you are interested please email me at ms.patjames@gmail.com we must push on to stop this harassment.

Frustrated.
(cltjim)

721eetq's Messages

721eetq hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to 721eetq