473shanham's profile picture

473shanham's profile

473shanham's Reviews

473shanham hasn't written any reviews yet or they are waiting for approval.

473shanham's Comments

473shanham says: (7 years ago)
I was shopping for some clothes for work at the walmart super center in Fort PAYNE AL. I had found me some shirts and started looking for some blue jeans. There was a big shelf with wrangler jeans on it, which is what I wear at work. The only price on the shelf was for ten dollors and fifty cents a pair.I decided to buy five pair, only problem with that is when i was checking out they tried to charged me fourteen dollars and fifty cents a pair. I told the clerk the price tag on the shelf was 10.50 a pair, so she called for assistence.I walked back to show assistant what shelf i got the jeans off of and showed her the only price tag on the shelf (that could be seen any ways).The assistant pulled a plastic walmart cover back and showed me the price tag 14.50 a pair behind the walmart cover on front of shelft.I told the assistant I thought that was false advertisement and i didnt want the geans for that price, which could of save me and every one else a lot of time, ( including people standing in line behind me waiting to check out) save me the embarrasment at the counter, and from having to leave pissed off because of the whole situtation.
(Wal-Mart)

473shanham's Messages

473shanham hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to 473shanham