10kat10's profile picture

10kat10's profile

10kat10's Reviews

10kat10's Comments

10kat10 says: (6 years ago)
I have purchased from Omaha Steaks for almost 10 yrs. I can tell you those days are over!! Every order is between $200-$300. I have a freezer full of product from my last two orders in the last 3 mos. I fixed the Beef Stroganaph last week. Horrible tasting meat!! Had to throw out. Then grilled up some burgers and all agreed the meat was "bad"! I tried the "new deli roast beef". It is awful!! Bloody and a bad flavor. I swear to god they are sending out meat hat has sat out without proper refrigeration! I am so disappointed in their quality of products deteriating to a level of worse than any "managers specials" at the supermarket that are slightly green. I am stuck with a freezer of every kind of product they sell, that I have bought over the past years, and neither myself or my husband will eat it!! What to do? Screwed!! One thing I have always loved and continue to is their 100 pieces of pre cooked bacon. The only thing I can still vouch for! Wonder if I could send it all back in exchange for an equal dollar amount spent,on boxes of bacon. Only way they could redeem he selves with me, a long time customer. Hmmm?????
(Omaha Steaks)

10kat10's Messages

10kat10 hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to 10kat10