Magicjack .com Support Ticket

My magic device does not work any more - Internet phone device

Created By: rathavale's Picture rathavale Last Reply: 's Picture
Priority Level: [High] Status: [Open]
Created: 4 years ago Last Updated: 3 months ago
Department: N/A Replies: 3
Product: Internet phone device

I purchased a magicjack phone device in US.As per a mail received on February 11,2009 from the company, my account ID is 9468471. I have successfully used the device in US and also from India, where I am located at present.

However the device is not functioning for last two months.In my latest attempt to use the device, I got a message to click and wait for updating(upgrading). After doing so, I got a message stating that I would receive a mail from the company and that the device would become operational on my confirmation of receipt of this message.However,I did not receive any message from the company on two attempts. I can not contact the company on phone and, although they have my e mail address and I have received their messages periodically, I do not have their e mail address for replying, as their messages are sent by no-reply@magicjack.com.

I would like to pay for additional year before February 10,2010 and continue to use this wonderful facility.However,it would be futile to do so, if I can not use the device any more.
Please ask the customer care department of the company to get in touch with me using a respondable e mail address and fix the current problem.

CONTACT THIS BUSINESS

Read the replies to this ticket Read the replies to this ticket
Watch videos
More Magicjack .com Reviews and Complaints More Magicjack .com reviews, complaints, compliments and support tickets
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE

Claim this company Business owners and employees: Register for free and claim your company
Respond to this ticket Companies: Respond to this ticket
Link to MeasuredUp Get the Free Customer Service Excellence icon for your site
Take the pledge Click here to take the pledge

Bookmark/Share this review
Tweet this   Digg   Facebook   StumbleUpon   del.icio.us   Google

Ticket Replies

emani says: (2 years ago)
how do i get in contact with a person to speak about my magic jack

Marathon says: (2 years ago)
I cannot log on to my magic jack on my iPhone keeps telling me my device is not on acct but it sends my password to my email I want to open new acct if possible

Post a reply for this ticket

Warning: Do not post sensitive or secret information such as your credit
card number here.