Magicjack .com Support Ticket
My magic device does not work any more - Internet phone device
|Created By:||rathavale||Last Reply:|
|Created:||6 years ago||Last Updated:||1 year ago|
|Product:||Internet phone device|
I purchased a magicjack phone device in US.As per a mail received on February 11,2009 from the company, my account ID is 9468471. I have successfully used the device in US and also from India, where I am located at present.
However the device is not functioning for last two months.In my latest attempt to use the device, I got a message to click and wait for updating(upgrading). After doing so, I got a message stating that I would receive a mail from the company and that the device would become operational on my confirmation of receipt of this message.However,I did not receive any message from the company on two attempts. I can not contact the company on phone and, although they have my e mail address and I have received their messages periodically, I do not have their e mail address for replying, as their messages are sent by firstname.lastname@example.org.
I would like to pay for additional year before February 10,2010 and continue to use this wonderful facility.However,it would be futile to do so, if I can not use the device any more.
Please ask the customer care department of the company to get in touch with me using a respondable e mail address and fix the current problem.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More Magicjack .com reviews and tickets
- trying to pay and renew
- Caller ID with Call-Waiting
- WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!
- 5 year plan
- False online advertising on live chat support.
- I added 20..00 to my magic jack account I don't see it
- no service 8 days for review
- Magic Jack scams you with renewal dates
- tech support from magicjack.com
- Charged for a Magic Jack I did not receive
- Usless device
- misleading advice and refusal to honor contract
- Dishonorable business practices
- Bad customer service with Magic Jack
- need working ph
Similar reviews and tickets
- Magic Jack wants payment for shipping a replacement for a faulty device
- Magic Jack Fraud
- Absolutely terrible
- Caution with Magic Jack
- Defective Magic Jack - Company will not replace unless customer pays shipping costs
- no sound
- Subscription problem
- Epic Fail
- magic jack does not last long
- No service for months-no resolution
- Magic Jack doesn't work with satellite internet
- Phone service
- For uses that can plug a USB device
- Magic Jack Stinks
- Can't talk to customer service on the phone & can't transfer a device
- My wife and I love it.
How MeasuredUp Works