Kohl's Support Ticket
Very Bad Customer Service & Lies about Christmas Delivery - customer service
|Created By:||huskypup56||Last Reply:||huskypup56|
|Created:||6 years ago||Last Updated:||6 years ago|
I am so upset by a recent incident with Kohls.com customer service. Can they be any ruder or insensitive? Ordered two sets of NFL mugs for guaranteed Christmas delivery per their site, they didn't ship in time so they are being delivered on 12/29. Of course, I called and spent an hour with the rude customer service reps who informed me, nothing is ever guaranteed, that they messed up and didn't ship it in time, that it was my problem and that "come on, is it THAT important" that I get these items in time? As if these were stupid gifts for my family. What a terrible way to treat customers and to LIE to them to get them to order from you! I would think this is illegal!
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More Kohl's reviews and tickets
- Kohls and their coupons
- FALSE LATE FEES
- kohl's return policy
- Selling defective and returned items as new?
- Awful coustomer service whe they make the mistake
- Bad quality clothes!
- Khol's in Wake Forest, NC
- Bad management and employees!
- KOHLS CASH IS A RIP-OFF
- KOhls cash went to junk mail
- khols cash
- Kohl's Took My Kohl's Cash!
- Kohl's stole my Kohls Cash!
Similar reviews and tickets
- lies and no delivery
- 55' smart tv
- usps in Frederick lied about Christmas eve delivery
- Missed the exact delivery date but made it on Christmas morning
- Flowers NEVER Delivered / Pure Lies
- Worse delivery company
- Not honoring gaurantee
- late delivery. no refund.
- Delivery from Amazon.com
- Not Even Close To What I Ordered
- non delivery
- Screwed by Ashleys
- Bloomex lies and does not deliver what you paid for.
- FED EX DRIVER LIES
- UPS provides poor delivery service ... FedEx and USPS are better! - Poor delivery service!
How MeasuredUp Works