Kohl's Support Ticket
Very Bad Customer Service & Lies about Christmas Delivery - customer service
|Created By:||huskypup56||Last Reply:||huskypup56|
|Created:||6 years ago||Last Updated:||6 years ago|
I am so upset by a recent incident with Kohls.com customer service. Can they be any ruder or insensitive? Ordered two sets of NFL mugs for guaranteed Christmas delivery per their site, they didn't ship in time so they are being delivered on 12/29. Of course, I called and spent an hour with the rude customer service reps who informed me, nothing is ever guaranteed, that they messed up and didn't ship it in time, that it was my problem and that "come on, is it THAT important" that I get these items in time? As if these were stupid gifts for my family. What a terrible way to treat customers and to LIE to them to get them to order from you! I would think this is illegal!
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More Kohl's reviews and tickets
- I bought my mother a $75 gift...
- Sales prices
- Needs impovement on all levels.
- Don't buy at Kohl's.com!
- DON'T BUY ONLINE!!!
- Here is what works with Kohls
- try again
- never again
- gift cards
- Very Rude Customer Service - Non-helpful
- Employee attitude
Similar reviews and tickets
- usps in Frederick lied about Christmas eve delivery
- lies and no delivery
- BAD SOFTWARE RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX
- Missed the exact delivery date but made it on Christmas morning
- Bloomex lies and does not deliver what you paid for.
- Not honoring gaurantee
- Worse delivery company
- Screwed by Ashleys
- Flowers NEVER Delivered / Pure Lies
- late delivery. no refund.
- UPS provides poor delivery service ... FedEx and USPS are better! - Poor delivery service!
- Customer service lies
- Delivery from Amazon.com
- Not Even Close To What I Ordered
- BAD service
How MeasuredUp Works