Warning: Memcache::get() [memcache.get]: No servers added to memcache connection in /home/measured/public_html/libs/phpcache/drivers/phpcache.driver.memcached.class.php on line 75

Warning: Memcache::get() [memcache.get]: No servers added to memcache connection in /home/measured/public_html/libs/phpcache/drivers/phpcache.driver.memcached.class.php on line 71

Warning: Memcache::add() [memcache.add]: No servers added to memcache connection in /home/measured/public_html/libs/phpcache/drivers/phpcache.driver.memcached.class.php on line 65
Broadstripe Support Ticket - Bellevue WA - phone modem

Broadstripe Support Ticket - Bellevue WA

phone modem - customer service/billing

Created By: tulusestreet's Picture tulusestreet Last Reply: tulusestreet's Picture tulusestreet
Priority Level: [High] Status: [Open]
Created: 7 years ago Last Updated: 7 years ago
Department: N/A Replies: 0
Product: customer service/billing

I was suppose to get a new modem for my phone on the 12th of nov. I was home, the lazy tech called my number, got no responce, so he went on his marry way. He didn't even come to my door to see if I was home. I was home! No wonder he didn't get a responce, he was to to bring me a new modem, daaaaa!!! I have been without phone service for four days. I don't want be billed for this supoosedly repair. Dickey Clements

CONTACT THIS BUSINESS

Read the replies to this ticket Read the replies to this ticket
Watch videos
More Broadstripe Reviews and Complaints More Broadstripe reviews, complaints, compliments and support tickets
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE

Claim this company Business owners and employees: Register for free and claim your company
Respond to this ticket Companies: Respond to this ticket
Link to MeasuredUp Get the Free Customer Service Excellence icon for your site
Take the pledge Click here to take the pledge

Bookmark/Share this review
Tweet this   Digg   Facebook   StumbleUpon   del.icio.us   Google

Ticket Replies

There are no replies yet.
Post a reply for this ticket

Warning: Do not post sensitive or secret information such as your credit
card number here.