Vinyl Siding Reviews and Complaints - sears home services

Vinyl Siding Reviews

Vinyl Siding Comments

bvanraam says: (8 years ago)
Sears siding, the siding is fine, heres the rub. Salesman came out three times to measure then made a quote. The installers were the worst, they only spoke english when they wanted to speak to me when there was problems suddenly no english. When I came home my house was a mess every day. I had to clean up scraps, nails, and screws just to get to my front door, plus all the flat tires I got. After most of the job was complete they said there was a miss quote and needed more money. I told them and a sears rep about the three visits from the salesman, (english skills were perfect now) they did not care. They left the job, and never finished.

bvanraam says: (8 years ago)