Tv ,internet And Phone Reviews and Complaints - AttUverse

Claim this company Are you a decision maker at this company? Claim this company

Tv ,internet And Phone Reviews

Tv ,internet And Phone Comments

macandcac says: (7 years ago)
I am so disgusted with my u-verse service that I am ready to cancel it. For no reason the service goes out. We have no tv, internet, or phone service. We can be talking on the phone and it goes out. We were waiting for an important call and missed it because the service was out. I tried calling for assistance but I got a stupid computer response and was not able to get connected to a person. I'm beginning to think this company is run by computers only. You really need to be aware of your customers complaints or you will lose a lot of customers. I am not recommending att u-verse to anyone I know until I get some resolution to our problems.

emanuel says: (8 years ago)
need full instruction on how to get photos from flickr to my u-vertse system great feature if i could only use it?