The Disney Xd Channel Reviews and Complaints - Disney Channel

Claim this company Are you a decision maker at this company? Claim this company

The Disney Xd Channel Reviews

The Disney Xd Channel Comments

KathyG says: (1 year ago)
We are a Disney family, Our 10 year old has been to Disney Land, Disney World, and a Disney Cruise, with another scheduled. We have stripped him of all childrens channels except Disney due to the low brow sarcastic humor and bad taste, which when repeated, gets him in trouble at school. Now Disney has sunken to the same depths with their new show, Pickle and Peanut. Our one safe entertainment harbor has been spoiled. Sadly for him, that means we will blocking the last of the chidrens channels. DISNEY!!!!

KingApache says: (2 years ago)
Ultimatea Spiderman Web Warriors=For about a month now I've been watching Disney XD Ultimate Spider Man web warriors and you guys been showing repeats over and over and its been 4 weeks already when are you guys are going to show new shows instead of repeats please I love Spiderman but I'm tired of watching repeats.I look forward to watch my Saturday morning cartoons even though I'm 40 years old but that's the only time I get to spend with my kids when we watch our cartoons but its getting boring watching repeats on Disney XD please do something about this thank you

Phantomx180 says: (3 years ago)
Why can't you have Mitchel musso and Adam hicks and doc shaw all in another season of pair of kings there could be another storm and Brady is back and he is all wild and brave and in more trouble then before and really goofy as always and at the end all of people they defeated come back and there leader is lanny how about that

Nope1 says: (3 years ago)
Dear Disney xd. Your new shows Just Kidding and that Japanese game show are extremely bad shows. My younger sister forced me to watch them with her and I felt like crying the entire time! They had no point whatsoever. If you want to be a popular, PLEASE MAKE SOME BETTER SHOWS!
-Sincerely,
A very unhappy person :(

imperialshihtzugirl says: (4 years ago)
dear Disney xd,
I would love it most certainly if you would bring jimmy two shoes back to the regular viewing for everyone im tired of staying up late just to watch it please respond by making an announcement and also im in the band kid vs kat and some of the other old shows while keeping the current shows

grant says: (4 years ago)
battle for slugterra didnt work

Poorva says: (5 years ago)
Hey...why is ryukendo not coming at the stated time ie 4:00pm...and also i request you to show ryukendo from 2:30 to 5:00pm as it used to come earlier.

Narutofanforever says: (5 years ago)
Well this is going to be quite a long complaint so prepare yourself!
WHY THE FUCKEN HELL DID YOU CANCEL NARUTO SHIPPUDEN AND REPLACE IT WITH A SHOW THAT'S ON ALMOS AS MUCH AS SPONGEBOB!!!!!!! Ok calm yourself.... Ok phineas and ferb have no real major plot that wants the watcher to stay tuned. You always guess what happens. Where as with Naruto it's very popular, it's not on a lot so people will take time to watch the show unlike phinias and ferb which is on TWO FUCKEN STATIONS!!!!! HAVE YOU SEEN ANY OTHER CHANNELS THAT HOLD NARUTO! NO SO BRING NARUTO BACK AND CANCEL PHINIAS AND FERB!!! It's stupid and quite boring.... Seriously. It I had to chose between Being dead or watching that stupid show I would chose being dead! It's less painful! To be honest I've been protesting against the horrible show. It's jus not right! And just when Sasuke was about to fight Itachi! Fuck you Disney XD! You waisted my childhood and now your swishing my teenhood! :*( If you are upset about Naruto being cancelled please boycott phinias and ferb! Let's show these stuck up bitches who's boss!

Narutofanforever says: (5 years ago)
Well this is going to be quite a long complaint so prepare yourself!

kalvin347 says: (5 years ago)
To whom it may concern I miss jetX the shows that where being air where great and I guarantee you that if u would bring the show back I would personal see to it that your ratings are off the charts and I am sure iam not the only one who thinks so please who ever it may concern. Just at least consider this suggestion please
It would mean so much to me and many others. please reply to me on my email address cgfresh1425@aim.com