Magic Jack Phone Service Reviews and Complaints - Magic Jack

Claim this company Are you a decision maker at this company? Claim this company

Magic Jack Phone Service Reviews

Magic Jack Phone Service Comments

omalmals says: (7 years ago)
Why don't you have any 906 numbers? That is the ENTIRE upper peninsula of Michigan...

RNorman says: (7 years ago)
I never write to comment about a product I buy but I've got to say Magic Jack is teriffic. I use a Mac and installation was a breeze. It works flawlessly. I liked it so much I renewed for another 5 years for $60.. I like the fact that any voice mail I get also goes to my email where I can listen to those calls there too if I choose. And if I travel to Europe, I can take my Magic Jack with me and it gives me a local Detroit number. I use it all the time to call Canada. I had to use their online customer service once which was a bit of a pain but the guy solved the problem. It would have been nice to have an actual person to talk to but what do you want for so cheap a service. Overall, I recommend the product.

MagicJoke says: (8 years ago)
Obviously this should be called Magic Joke. The concept is good but the execution fails. The area code in almost half of my state does not exist according to Magic Joke. It's not ready for prime time. It's like they sent it to the market to recoup some money and then later try to figure out why it doesn't work. Lame, really lame!

dolphee says: (8 years ago)
I keep getting call to my magic jack and they are all calling the wrong number at first I thought it was a cross line but now it has been going on for weeks, I am frustrated, the phone keeps ringing and i have to keep saying sorry u have the wrong number...please make it stop...my number is 512 290 0000

dolphee says: (8 years ago)

boych says: (8 years ago)
This service blows! I have spent over 4 hours with customer service and go no where with my dropped calls. They keep finding new ways to reformat or change settings. It works for one call, then I can't stay on a call longer than five minutes and it gets dropped. And it's five to the second!

1madcustomer says: (8 years ago)
it sucks, its a piece of crap it is totally useless.

chels09 says: (8 years ago)
Very poor service. You have to change your phone # you have to leave your computer on 24/7 365 days a year or you can't make or receive calls. No customer service to talk to. Not any that understand English anyway. This product is to good to be true don't get pulled in by the cheap price it's cheap service.

viper6900 says: (8 years ago)
cant make LD calls annymore, just stopped working.

mrc55moe says: (8 years ago)
When I call out of my area code 925 to a different one like 508 the person I am calling cannot hear me or the static is so bad they cannot understand me. When they cannot hear me I hear clearly on my end. Any suggestions as to what might be happening? I tried live chat but could not get a direct answer to my problem. I really do not want to pay for a on line tech to help me. This is very frustrating.