Magic Jack Internet Phone Reviews and Complaints - Magic Jack

Claim this company Are you a decision maker at this company? Claim this company

Magic Jack Internet Phone Reviews

Magic Jack Internet Phone Comments

geiko says: (4 years ago)
my MJ_ device died so I thought I'd go back to my old MJ device as I was paid ahead for months.I cannot remember the password or phone number used so now I have no service and cant get any.

Runner1 says: (7 years ago)
Got MJ at Radio Shack. Came home, plugged it into the USB, software loaded fine, and after a few easy to answer questions, I was up and running. Everything works great. Be aware that unless you have a cordless phone system, only the phone plugged into MJ will operate. Also, you're required to dial the area code as well as the 7 digit number when dialing out which I didn't have to do with my AT&T phone. But these are small issue considering the savings and the minimal cost of the MJ. Only other concern is having to run computer all the time, but again mine is on most of the time anyway.

Tonester says: (7 years ago)
I got the MJ to use as my home phone while I am in Florida for six months. I have been on chat with support and spent hours with know fix to the voice breaking up. I have a good computer and a good wifi signal and I believe I will just return the MJ and use the linksys internet phone I bought a couple of years ago that works fine.

jeremiahp41 says: (8 years ago)
This is the greatest invention I have ever seen. I think people that have a lot of problems with it also may have a poor quality internet provider. I am on cable and it is no different than talking on my Cell phone or any of my past land lines. It has no delay it is very clear. Check your internet and computer before you bad mouth MJ.

Bibi says: (8 years ago)
Great product, I call my husband from Romania (Europe)and we are talking for hours . He is in the US, but sometimes he is in California, sometimes in New York. The only thing what I had to do is to refresh. I'm really happy with this product. Thank you

Bibi says: (8 years ago)