Jawbone Reviews and Complaints - www.n1wireless.com

Claim this company Are you a decision maker at this company? Claim this company

Jawbone Reviews

Jawbone Comments

navin19 says: (8 years ago)
The ear loops are fragile and expensive! This is my second Jawbone because the dogs chewed up the first one soon after I bought it when I dropped it on floor. So, despite the multiple ear loops left over from the first Jawbone and the new one, I found myself ordering a new ear loop this evening. The ear loops are so fragile that they bend and break easily. I'm also very disappointed that Aliph charges charge $15 for just one ear loop. That is an outrage. They are providing an inferior accessory and making money off their customers when they need to order another ear loop. I'm switching to a different brand if the next ear loop breaks. I'm not going to be ripped off any more.

SnitchInTime says: (9 years ago)
You cannot buy a Jawbone ear loop to replace your broken ear loop. The problem is the design was bad with a stress riser at the flat guaranteeing breakage. That Aliph will not take care of their original customer base shows a short sighted company that hopes to make money by forcing their customers to continually upgrade or be left in the dirt. I feel like I have been slain by the ass of a Jawbone.

unowen says: (9 years ago)
I bought the Original Jawbone 4 months ago. I paid cash and lost my receipt during a move. The earloop broke and when I called to order a new one, I was told they were not producing any more earloops for the original. I was told that without the proof of purchase I could not receive a replacement. If I had the proof of purchase they had earloops available. Now I can not use the jawbone because the other earloops do not fit. I have written by e-mail, I have called customer service and they repeat the same response: No proof of purchase, no earloop.I offered to pay and was told no. They have lost a customer over a $1.00 or 2.00 dollar piece of metal with rubber. Shortsighted and STUPID!! Never will I buy another Jawbone!!!! I tell family, friends and everyone else that Jawbone is a RIPOFF!!!

unowen says: (9 years ago)

withgrace says: (9 years ago)
I have had two jawbones. One never worked correctly and the other fell apart after 6 months of use. I ordered a replacement for $65 but a week later when I called I was told the earpiece was on backorder. I asked about an upgrade and was told no. I would be very reluctant to buy a jawbone again.