Customer Service Reviews and Complaints - Wal-Mart

Claim this company Are you a decision maker at this company? Claim this company

Customer Service Reviews

Customer Service Comments

cindylovesjohnwf says: (8 years ago)
We just had our truck serviced at Wal-Mart in Tulsa, OK. Right off, they claimed they could not check the transfer case because they did not have the correct tool. They had added declined on the paper we received. Which we did not decline. In fact my husband made a point to ask them if they were going to check the crank case and was told before hand that they would. After we left and stopped at a store across the road we noticed that the washer fluid light was one. We stopped and checked the fluid which was 1/4 in from the the bottom. (otherwise empty) We returned, presented them with the problem and were told that they did indeed fill it up but it had a crack and must have leaked all out. Which was impossible since there was no water under the truck where it was parked. It did have a small crack half way up the reservoir. But the fluid was well below that on empty.
There was a customer there who told us that she was there complaining about her vehicle and not to ever take ours back to any Wal-Mart. They had serviced her car and it had a puddle of oil under her car when she got home. Which it did not leak before hand. They were not going to admit any fault there either.
I have had my fill with Wal-Mart. We have had prior problems when my husband had a tires put on at a Florida Wal-Mart. I was hoping that it was just the one store's problem, but it seems that it is rampant at all the stores. He is not going to give them 3 strikes. He has had his fill and they are out. We will be taking our business elsewhere in the future.

fotoguy says: (9 years ago)
where do I begin your store on new hope rd near raliegh nc They have poor customer service my son and his wife went there to buy food on a ebt card and left the store in tears. the cashier and they have her name watched as they unloaded the groceries. cashier knew they had the card. cashier did not ring up one single item. but stood and watched until cart was empty and then sais no debit or credit her machine was broken. management did not try to fix this situation but told them they would have to load up and go to a new line. I myself work for the government and have on several occassions shopped this store once i went to buy ice cream at this store. it was melting on the fllor before i was checked out. if you need proof of such issues on long waits i will be happy to get names of other customers. my idea would be send a shopper in the late evening to the store see for your self. any how they wanted my son to load the cart and go wait another 45 minutes in a new line. sam where are you fix it before it grows. and know this the mgr is new i know but she should be trained and ready she was not. regards Richard baker