Curve Control Jeans Reviews and Complaints - KYMARO

Curve Control Jeans Reviews

Curve Control Jeans Comments

ladydeet says: (1 year ago)
I purchased a pair at a yard sale and loved them. I liked them so much that I have ordered a pair online. I agree that the shipping is unreal. There is no place to track the order, so I don't know when they will be here. Does anyone know?

moemoe26 says: (3 years ago)
thanks for the comments I was really excited to puchase these jeans but i didnt because of the shipping cost so i decided to read reviws on them I will not be purchasing them you all saved me alot of money

pecanpie2 says: (3 years ago)
I don't have a pair of Curve Control jeans yet, but my observation is that this is simply going back to the style of pants that was popular (and flattering) BEFORE the below the waist pants (which I hate!!) The pants that came up above the waistline were MORE FLATTERING to women's figures, which is what these are, I think. The below the waist pants/jeans are UNFLATTERING on women!!! Why fashion designers did this to us women I'll never know. I'm VERY glad that the styles might be going back to the above the waist fit! Viva women with curves!!

geronimotrail says: (4 years ago)
i bought these jeans over 2 years ago and absolutely loved them. i bought one size then i lost 20 pounds and turned around and ordered them in a smaller size. even though they are thin, after 2 years i am still wearing them and they look great. they make your butt look incredible. the higher rise in the waist may seem out of style, but when i wear them, i have absolutely no muffin top that i do have when i wear other styles of lower rise jeans. and i never tuck a shirt in anyway, so no one knows that my jeans have a higher rise. i love these and i do recommend them to anyone.

Penelope says: (4 years ago)
I just received a pair of Lee Riders "Instantly Slims You" Denim Slimming Jeans in size 16 as a gift. The Denim is high quality and heavy weight real denim. They really do slim you, have a tummy control panel and make you look great. They sit right below the natural waist so you don't look like you raided a closet from 1982. I think the jeans were bought marked down at WalMart...but they sure don't look it. Try to find some, you'll walk away happy with a heavier wallet, heavier denim and a much lighter look.

drmofjeanne2001 says: (4 years ago)
I have had these Jeans for quite some time now...they are almost worn out...I feel so much better when I wear these....Yes they are thinner material but they have held up quite well...the shipping is way to high....but when I wear them I feel great!!!! If you are on the fence...bite the bullet and order them....LOVE THEM!!!!

sillysally says: (5 years ago)
I'm glad I read the comments first. I had my credit card all ready. I can see they are a rip off and will try the Levis from a reputable company, minus the S&H.

notmeasuredup says: (5 years ago)
Thank you. I was interested after seeing the infomercial, but, you're right. They're making a killing on the shipping. & thanks for the other suggestions!

WantToLookThinner says: (5 years ago)
Thank you! Thank you! I was ready to purchase a pair. So glad I checked here first!

djyakyak says: (5 years ago)
Thanks guys for your opinions on these jeans. Was about to order a pair but will go elsewhere.