Cricket Reviews and Complaints - Cricket Wireless

Claim this company Are you a decision maker at this company? Claim this company

Cricket Reviews

Cricket Comments

Crickethater says: (6 years ago)
Been with Pocket before had to transfer to crikcet because they brought pocket was inform that my phone has to be flash but it surprise me they can but only can guarantee me call and text, hell with that I'm pretty mad with cricket and then finally called customer service I spoke to one of them shit I was surprise on what she inform me, Cricket is not that bad basically I'm ignorant cause I didn't listen, yes its true cricket brought pocket and trully pocket and cricket doesn't support the same feature so my phone really can just call and text, I felt ashame on that so I was inform to get a cricket phone to enjoy there service so I did, then again got piss off because the reception keeps staying on one signal bar while I'm inside the house or at the office called Cricket again then got shock that its true I get bad reception indoors but out doors it works just fine I realise it after hanging up on a cricket agent that was trying to help me... Fianlly what I'm ashame of its that Cricket is providing quality service for a cheap price I work hard for my money and wants the best. Cricket can provide that, the thing is I just expect to much off them true there a lot of outage they get but they try to work around it getting in touch with them is a waste of time specially when they have problem with the network, true I bet they have a lot of callers calling in again and again. Now I don't have a problem with cricket I follow what there agent tells me and use my phone on a good location and use commom sense if they have a problem work with them and its perfect getting what I paid for....

MadPerson says: (7 years ago)
I'm month2 mnth my due date is 24 cut off the 26th apr. paid 58.17 May 11 2 weeks w/o service 25 of apr. to may 11 ,,got cut off again may 26,,cricket rep wants 58.38,,long story short paid 58.17 for 2 weeks of service, nevermind the non service for apr.26 to may 11 that i was cut off rep said basicly I lose money so I paid 2 weeks of no service & 2 weeks of sevice