Costumer Service Reviews and Complaints - Verizon

Claim this company Are you a decision maker at this company? Claim this company

Costumer Service Reviews

Costumer Service Comments

geanina says: (8 years ago)
Very bad customer service with Verizon....

geanina says: (8 years ago)
I will attached the letter I sent by fax and mail and I still din not get a response. Very disapointed...
To whom it may concern

My name is Geanina Matara this is my second complained letter and I am very disappointed that nobody is taking any actions when customers complain. It makes me think twice about your services. What is a shame, your product is great but you have the worst customer service department for your services comparing to all other carriers.
My first letter of complain which was dated 11/4/08 was sent by fax to number
302-734-7271 and by mail on 11/5/08 along with the $351.52 bill slip that I was supposed to pay. As of today 11/8/08 nobody has called me. Now I have another issue. I am trying to install phone service for my house because I am getting security system on Monday 11/10/08. A technician supposed to come to my house on 11/7/08 between 8am and 12pm. My husband had to take off from work to make sure somebody is home for the technician. At 11am, I started calling Verizon because the technician was not at my house. I was getting the run around from 11am until 1:05pm when I finally spoke to Stephanie. She was a very nice CS representative. People like her make your customers stay with Verizon. You probably lost a lot of customers because you have the worst CS representatives. When I spoke to Stephanie, she assured me that you technician would come since he was stuck on another job. I was telling her that I understand but I was expecting at least a courtesy call to let me know that the technician is running late. As of 5pm, no technician. After waiting ALL day for your technician we decided to leave the house at 5pm since the second appointment was from 12pm-5pm. At 5:10pm, I had a message that the technician was stuck in traffic. I called again this morning 11/8/08 at 9:00am. Again, I was getting the run around. Finally, at 9:45am I spoke to Shantae Verizon ID# Z067753 and she was great. She assured me that your technician would come tomorrow 11/9/08. We should wait and see that happen.
I am very, very, disappointed. Before I recommend your services I will make sure that I tell people what happen to me.
I sure hope I will not get charge the $40.00 installation fee since the job was not done when it was scheduled. I also hope that soon somebody will call me (a manager) to resolve my issues. I work with customers and this will never happen.
I can be reached at 215-850-8739.

Sincerely,