Conference Calls Don't Work Reviews and Complaints - Magic Jack

Claim this company Are you a decision maker at this company? Claim this company

Conference Calls Don't Work Reviews

Conference Calls Don't Work Comments

rascalif says: (7 years ago)
Could someone clarify this issue? Does this mean I can't join a conference call hosted by, say, InterCall? Won't it just look like I'm dialing into an 800 number to magicJack?

rascalif says: (7 years ago)

JCMeg56 says: (7 years ago)
MJ blocks freeconference calling services that compete with them. This is a serious issue for me too since I'm invited several times a month to participate in one-hour conference calls that MJ blocks me from. As a matter of truth in advertising, MJ should make this clear when a person purchases their service, so the limitation is known exception to their hype that their customers can call anywhere in USA. Maybe I should sue? Maybe we should do a class action as duped customers?!

Jacques says: (7 years ago)
I think its not a technical issue but its the norm. You can not use MJ for making conference call with a third party provider.