Carpet Install Reviews and Complaints - Home Depot

Carpet Install Reviews

Carpet Install Comments

z18kris says: (5 years ago)
Do not use Home Depot to have your carpet installed!! When I bought my first home the carpet installers put holes in walls, scraped brand new paint jobs and left wood showing on the stairs. A few years later now my carpet looks like an ocean with ripples in it. After having somebody come and do an estimate they said it rippled because of an installation error. After calling home depot they denied this and told me they would fix the carpet for roughly 700 dollars when my estimatet was 225. After hours on the phone being transfered from 1 person to the next the best thing they would do is match the 225 that I got as an estimate thinking that I would really give the work back to them after their terrible original carpet install. I will never spend a dime at Home Depot again and have spent well over 10 thousand dollars there over the years. They have the worst customer service and do nothing to satisfy their customers!! highly highly disappointed!!