Wedding Planner Certification Course Reviews and Complaints - The Wedding Planning Institute

Claim this company Are you a decision maker at this company? Claim this company

Wedding Planner Certification Course Reviews

Wedding Planner Certification Course Comments

WeddingLover says: (7 years ago)
There are many students giving the course glowing reviews almost every day on the website. You can read them all if you sign up, but here's a good one:

"Being a student at LWPI has been a great experience. When I decided to get in the wedding industry, I knew that I needed to a program that would teach me the ins and outs of the business. LWPI course has taken me through the steps for a strong foundation to start a business, planning events for new clients, Wedding Cultures & Traditions, marketing, and so much more all, of which I enjoyed. Although it was a bit challenging at times completing the assignments and with the anxiety having to replace my modem for my computer not once, not twice but three times in the course of submitting and finishing my assignments. In addition, with every obstacle, it made me more determined to finish the course.
The Wedding Planning Institute has prepared me for the skills and knowledge to help my bride’s with the most important time of their lives with minimal amount of stress and frustration. The Wedding Planning Institute has given me the confidence to ensure that memories that I help create for future events will be creatively memorable."

Plus there's always conversation and information flowing on the Facebook and Twitter pages. https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Wedding-Planning-Institute-a-division-of-Lovegevity-Inc/115302821178 and http://twitter.com/#!/LWPI