Vision Center, Eye Glasses Reviews and Complaints - Wal-Mart

Claim this company Are you a decision maker at this company? Claim this company

Vision Center, Eye Glasses Reviews

Vision Center, Eye Glasses Comments

jmikekim says: (4 years ago)
Any chance of getting a good pair of progressives that do the job - with my own VA prescription? Very mild numbers - 2.25 range..........

kristenjane says: (5 years ago)
I bought glasses at walmat, and had to return them once already because the coating on them melted, and it just happened again!!!!! They better make this right. They cost me 300.

kristenjane says: (5 years ago)

waldra12 says: (6 years ago)
I am totally peeved that Walmart Vision Center in Murphy, NC refuses to prepare prescription sunglasses for me because my eye exam is a tad bit over 1 year old.