Ubox Storage Reviews and Complaints - uhaul

Ubox Storage Reviews

Ubox Storage Comments

Cindionthego says: (3 years ago)
I need to store my household until I was ready to move out of state. I called a U-Box in Rochester and the person there was so much help and got me going with what I needed. He helped me figure out how many U-Boxes I would need, and even made suggestions how to load the boxes. The person mentioned supplies, moving pads that i should used since moving out of state. Very knowledgeable person. I ended up using 7 U-Boxes and had them shipped to Texas. Cost alittle more than I was exepting but it was worth it. I woud recommend using U-Box of Rochester to anyone. The guy Dave was the best and took my worries away about moving my things. A+++ Service

Cindi,

dontlikeuhaul says: (4 years ago)
I also rented a ubox for a relocation from RI to GA. I have been charged over $700 so far meanwhile I was told the box would be delivered within 8 business days. It's now been over two weeks with no delivery. My tracking # renders no information and every person I'm told to contact either isn't available or doesnt return my call. I will never use or recomend uhaul again and will be filing a complaint with the better business bureau. I have spent several hundred dollars on things my children and I need to have even though we already have these items in our ubox. fast and economical...I don't think so. It's a scam and I still have no idea where my box is at this time...however they have my money!