Service Contract Reviews and Complaints - ABC Warehouse

Claim this company Are you a decision maker at this company? Claim this company

Service Contract Reviews

Service Contract Comments

lava says: (7 years ago)
I have been complaining for over a year about the company that came toinstall mhy diswasher. They did a lousy job and I had to pay $93.00 for a bouched job which callled for 3 or 4 more trips to halfway get it right. ABC manager had to come out. I lost money because the first technician came late and made me late. One time I was home waiting for him and he never showed up. When I called him, he had a lousy excuse. He didn't even give me the common courtesy of calling me and telling me he wasn't coming. The manager of the co

lava says: (7 years ago)
I was treated disrespectfully by Jeff from Kenwhirl. He is the only technician they send to my areal. Now I am back to having to set up another appointment from A @ E. I will need them to come as soon as possible to repair my refriegerator.