Magic Jack Reviews and Complaints - Magic Jack

Claim this company Are you a decision maker at this company? Claim this company

Magic Jack Reviews

Magic Jack Comments

rogerc2323 says: (5 years ago)
please.I DONT WANT THE RENEWAL MY NAME IS CRISTOBAL DIEGUEZ ROGER YOU CHARGER 31.39 BY TRE ORDER TS22275322 REFEREBCE ID 39599395 YOU USED MY OLD CREDIT CARD WITHOUT MY AGREEMNET PLEASE SEND BACK THE MONEY

skyc says: (7 years ago)
I have had MJ for 6 months, worked fine in the beginning. Now, people who call me get nothing, screeching or fax tones. When I try to call, every other time I get a recording that I need to dial the area code first. I always have to dial the area code in our area, so I don't forget to do it. Customer service is non-existent and when they are done, "helping" they say Wow, great, goodbye. The problems go unresolved. Total waste of money if you need phone service.

klmulanax says: (7 years ago)
I was wondering if someone could tell me how to turn off the Voice Mail. It picks up on the first ring, I would rather use the answering machine instead

flipc says: (7 years ago)
poor sound quality, spotty service, to say the least

jcarrhampton says: (8 years ago)
the only thing I can suggested with Magic jack its a trick or treat phone service just like the other phone co. So lets get them all in the pockets go CELLULAR & let all of the landline CO suffers with loosing customers/money.

marie72 says: (8 years ago)
If you are having voice quality issues all you need to do is buy a USB port with an adapter. It takes lots of energy from the computer to make a call so when you have a powered usb you don't have to worry about the computers usage. You can buy one for under 7 bucks at EFORCITY.com

PickMePickMe says: (8 years ago)
I have used Vonage for about a year now and it is Good. Every now and then (maybe 2 times in this year) we have had to reset everything (router, cable modem, and computer) to get it to work again. We have had more problems with Comcast going out than the phone service from Vonage. The price keeps creaping up on us though. We started paying $29 now we are paying $33 and are considering going to Comcast, thye have a $19.95/Mo. special for 1 year.

1011 says: (8 years ago)
I've had Magic Jack for about two weeks. One of my callers heard a beeping sound the first time I called. The second time it was gone. I've called Canada, Ohio, Florida, and North Carolina. I have no complaints, especially for the $450 a year savings I will experience. I've gone on live chat for questions, and had a good experience there, too. So far, so good, Jack. Keep it up.

Larryo says: (8 years ago)
I just gave up on Majic Jack. Customer Service is NON EXISTENT! First, for a PHONE COMPANY, they don't have a PHONE!!!! I couldn't recommend them to my company (I'm the comm guy) without support, so we went elsewhere... and BTW, Vonage is not the answer, either, but not horrible.

We have a LOT of phone needs with a ton of agents and employees so cheap phone is a BIG requirement for us... but customer services and reliability is still first!

DHawkins says: (8 years ago)
So Far So Good! just plugged in the computer, checked it out. Vonage sucked for 30.00 a month, I can handle the issues for 20.00 a YEAR!!!! ported our home phone to our cell.